GAS-TEC BOILER SERVICES
All modern boilers are condensing boilers, this type of boiler generates more heat from the same amount of fuel burned. Therefore it will save you more money when compared to a non-condensing boiler. Replacing your old non-condensing boiler with a new high efficiency condensing boiler along with new controls can help save as much as £300 per year and drastically reduce your carbon footprint.
Combi boilers are the most popular type of boiler in the UK. Providing heating and hot water on demand, without the need for a water tank or cylinder, they take up little space and don’t require a pump. They are suitable for most homes. They take water from the mains and heating it; combi boilers produce a continuous supply of water. By not storing hot water in a separate tank, combi boilers are more energy efficient than other types of boilers.
Gas System Boilers
System boilers work in the same way as conventional boilers, storing hot water separately in a water cylinder. With many of the individual components of the heating and hot water system built into the boiler, installation is usually more efficient when compared to other types of boiler.
Conventional Gas Boilers
Conventional boilers require a cylinder and a tank. They are suitable for homes where multiple people require hot water at the same time if you live in an old property with a system that hasn’t been recently updated it's likely you have a conventional boiler. Using gas to heat water stored in a hot water cylinder that’s fed by a cold water storage cistern, a conventional boiler feeds the water for the central heating through the system and a feed and expansion tank. Keeping the system topped up when water is lost through evaporation, the feed and expansion tank is also used to manage the water when it expands in the system after being heated up.
Gas Boiler Servicing & Maintenance Service
People tend to forget about their boilers until they break down, at Gas-tec we send out service reminders to all our customer’s to remind them to book their annual boiler service. An annual service on your boiler is essential for the following reasons:
- To ensure they are working safely – 1 in 20 people in the UK die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by poorly maintained boilers
- To ensure it is working effectively and efficiently – a well-maintained boiler can help reduce your fuel bills and can often pick up on minor faults, which can prevent them escalating into expensive, inconvenient breakdowns
- To help cut your carbon footprint
- To keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact
- If you are a landlord, you are required by law to ensure your gas appliances are serviced every year and that you hold a landlord’s safety certificate – we can do this for you.
- Annual servicing and maintenance helps to prolong the life of your boiler and central heating system
At Gas-tec we have built our reputation on delivering what we promise, arriving on time, doing the job that needs to be done quickly and efficiently, cleaning up when the job is complete and all at an affordable price to our customers. We believe in traditional values and building lifelong relationships with our customers.
Gas Boiler Repair Service
When your boiler breaks down, you need a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer who will arrive on time, with some parts carried as standard. Our boiler breakdown engineers are highly qualified and Gas Safe Registered. When we carry out a repair, we advise our customers of the cost upfront and don’t proceed with any repairs unless the customer is happy with the advance price given. We never replace parts unless they are necessary or without the customer’s prior consent.
New Gas Boiler Installation Service
- Reliable, dependable, high-quality new boiler installations at affordable prices.
- We understand our customers need through our years of experience, our estimator is a fully qualified engineer, not a salesman, so no pressure sales.
- We register our customer’s boiler guarantees with the manufacturer and send out annual service reminder to ensure the warranty is kept intact.
- Same day boiler changes are possible in some cases.
- We accept credit and debit cards along with personal cheques.
- We offer finance via Zanussi for Zanussi boilers which come with up to a 10-year Zanussi guarantee.
Gas-Tec Recommends Ideal Boilers
- Gas-Tec is an Ideal accredited installer. View confirmation of our accreditation on Ideals official website here.
- Customers get a 7-10 year full parts and labour manufacturers guarantee on Ideal boilers
- We are happy to install any boiler a customer wants, but we recommend Ideal boilers due to their reliability and length of their manufacturer’s guarantee. Ideal boilers have less than a 1% failure rate, and they also come approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
- We install Stelrad radiators, which come with a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Most Popular Gas System, Conventional & Combi Boilers
Ideal Vouge GEN2 System Boiler - 15kw, 18kw, 26kw & 32kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Ideal Logic+ GEN2 System Boiler - 15kw, 18kw, 24kw & 30kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Ideal Logic+ Combi Boiler - 24kw, 30kw & 35kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Ideal Vouge GEN2 Combi Boiler - 26kw, 32kw & 40kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Ideal Logic+ HEAT (Conventional) Boiler - 12kw, 15kw, 18kw, 24kw & 30kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Zanussi Ultra System Boiler - 15kw, 18kw, 24kw & 30kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Zanussi Ultra Combi Boiler - 30kw & 35kw - View PDF Spec Sheet
Boiler Thermostats & Controls
New boiler installations come with either a built-in mechanical timer or Ideal Touch Wireless Timer/Programmer which is Wi-Fi enabled for mobile device compatibility. All boiler Thermostats/Control units come with the same guarantee/warranty as the boiler you choose (7-10 years)
Zanussi Boiler Finance
Gas-Tec provides competitive finance on a range of Zanussi gas boilers. No deposit required! Contact us for more information about how Gas-Tec can supply affordable combi, system and conventional boilers for your home through our partners Zanussi that won't break the bank.